Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Queen of Shadows PRE-PUBLISHING THOUGHTS

So here are some things I'd like to happen in the next book (beware -- SPOILERS from HoF, obviously):
1. Celaena settling things with Chaol.
2. Getting Aedion out of the shithole where he's been locked up and I want a nice, heartwarming reunion between the cousins.
3. Our girl finally killing Arobynn. Muhahaha.

4. My poor baby Dorian. I WANT HIM SAFE AND FAR FROM THAT MONSTER. *sniff* Please, to all writing gods that exist out there, don't let that freaking vile thing turn our precious prince into a Valg. I would die alongside Aelin.

5. Seeing what Ansel's been up to in the witches' kingdom.
6. MORE ROWAN. THERE CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH ROWAN.
7. Seeing the King suffer a long, painful death. I know it's not possible (plotwise) so early on, but still.
8. Manon showing the other heirs and her grandma who's the boss.

Also, please tell me I wasn't the only one shouting "NOOO, YOU TWO GOTTA STICK TOGETHER!" at the end of book 3. Rowan and Celaena are just the epitome of badassery and I love them.

So, sweet and evil Sarah J. Mass, I have faith in you.
Oh, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment